6.07.2009

Dinner

We were talking about the weather.
My girlfriend's name was Jessica.

She had sandy brown hair that was straight and full.
It hung down around her shoulders.
The tips made it just to the tops of her breasts.

She had on a sun dress, and her tan made her look
so alive.

We were eating at a restaurant called The Wharf
On the edge of Lake Pontchartrain.
The place was full of people.

I looked at Jessica and smiled.
She gave me a pitiful look back, and tried to look comfy.
She wiggled in her seat just a little bit.
I gave her a mischievous wink
And right then she jumped just a little.

"What's wrong, Jessica? Is something bothering you?"

The place was full, but sort of quiet.
Everyone at the surrounding tables heard us.
"No, nothing's bo -- ohh -- thering me,"
She said unconvincingly.

I smiled very sweetly, if a little smug.
Jessica was holding a little toy we had.
It was a remarkable little thing.
It was two little balls with tails,
and they had little vinyl strings attached.
She was holding them in two very personal places,
Places that distinctly transmitted powerful signals to the brain
Of a very naughty nature..
She looked very flush.

I could see her nipples standing up stiff and swollen
Against the inside of her sun dress.

I turned up the dial on our little toy
so the little swimmers would burrow as deep
as they could,
humming and spinning against the warmth and the heat.

Jessica began gasping, but she was trying to control it.
As the people at the other tables noticed something was happening
She became bright red and sweat beaded on her forehead.

I turned the dial down a little bit for us to order.
When that was over I turned my attention to my entertainment.

"I'm going to put it on random and turn it up.
I'll turn it off after you scream a couple of times,"
I told her with a little thrill.

Jessica whimpered and looked at me pleadingly.
She was all mine.
We both loved that.

I intended to pleasure her
Until she couldn't make her legs move.
Isn't love grand?

No comments:

Post a Comment