6.08.2009

The Truth

Robin and I had gone hiking in the Kiowa National Grasslands. We parked the truck and walked about five miles in. I knew a spot that overlooked a gorgeous river valley. You could see for miles from the top of the ridge we climbed. There was no sign of people anywhere, for as far as the eye could see. It was just amazing.

I unpacked my backpack so I could get a blanket out for us to lounge on. We sat down and had a glass of wine each, Stag's Leap, that Robin had packed. It was an early afternoon in mid May, and there was a slightly cool feel to the wind that blew over us. It was a day that existed just for happiness.

Robin and I were talking. At first we talked about getting a place in Santa Fe. That's where we met. It was kind of hard though, because Santa Fe had a very high standard of living. The talk turned more personal after that though, more direct.

"Can I undress you?" Robin asked me.

"Of course you can. I'm sure you know how much I'd love it," I answered.

"Put your arms over your head," she told me, "so I can get your shirt off."

She started pulling the bottom hem of my shirt up very slowly. It only took a second for every hair on my body to stand on end. She was brushing her fingers lightly over my skin, which was very ticklish. I couldn't help but squirm as she lifted it slowly up over my midsection.

My flesh started quivering. When she got the shirt up over my chest she pushed me back and started sucking on my right nipple. It felt good, even when she started biting it. She pulled the shirt up until my arms were trapped in it, and I couldn't see through the middle of it.

Robin climbed on top of me and started running her hands all over my ribcage. She alternated between sucking and biting on both of my nipples. Then she reached down and found exactly what she expected to find.

The pants and underwear I had on were extremely uncomfortable as I grew and started throbbing inside the fabric. She used her fingernails like claws, but only to scratch at the denim keeping my source of discomfort confined. The more she lightly scratched at the fabric the more uncomfortable my erection became.

I tried to pull the shirt all the way over my head, but she stopped me. "Just relax," she told me in a sweet tone. "I'm going to take good care of you."

Robin undid the buckle holding my belt in place. She pulled the leather out of the belt loops in one fluid motion. Before I knew what she was doing she had pulled the end of the belt back through the buckle, and pulled it down over my arms. I was too excited to stop her. By that time the idea of it, much less the reality of it, was causing my blood to pound in my ears. She tightened the belt until my arms were held snugly together just at the op of my head.

"Don't struggle. Just relax and focus on what you're feeling," she instructed me in a voice that indicated she had planned it all along. I could feel the sun warm on my exposed flesh. I could hear eagles and the sound of the wind, but when she started unbuttoning my pants all of those things vanished from my awareness.

She got my pants open, and not without a little difficulty pulled them down around my ankles. Robin had me trussed up like a turkey, but not so much so that I felt confined or trapped. She pulled my silk boxer shorts down as well, and made a little whistle when my manhood was finally unbound. It was throbbing so hard I could feel it moving up and down from it's position just above my belly button.

She turned around and straddled me, placing her crotch over my mouth confined in the t-shirt. She smelled wonderful. I wished I could see her, but when she plopped down on top of me it blocked out my view. It was very warm and steamy between her legs. It felt like a dream come true for me, because I love being very close to the feminine essence of the women I adore.

Robin took me in her hands and began playing with me. She was stroking me very gently, but rhythmically and with enough force the pressure began to build. When she noticed she slowed down. That caused me to groan.

"It makes you all purple when I do that," she said fiendishly.

She resumed stroking me, and ground her crotch against my face as she did. She became impatient and told me to take the shirt off. Of course I could, because it was just symbolic anyway. As soon as I pulled it free she placed her sensitive region so closely over my face and mouth I could barely breathe.

I showed Robin just how much getting her off meant to me. The only time I lost pace was when her attentions to me caused enough pleasure to make concentrating impossible. Both of those times she said "Don't stop" so urgently it snapped me back into focus. It went on for another few minutes, because she had never been fast.

Feeling her shake as she reached orgasm was more than enough to make it worth it. Something about being with a woman who has totally lost motor functions from pleasure is so raw and powerful it feeds a great fire in my stomach to make it happen. And I intended to bring her there again, immediately after she got off me.

I was completely blind with desire by that time. I kicked off my shoes and boxers in an instant. I pulled her close to me and laid her down on the blanket. A cloud passed over the sun, and every now and then some dried vegetation would float past on the breeze.

I pulled her ankles up and pushed them down on either side of her head, anchoring them in place with my shoulders. My weight made it impossible for her to move. The position also held her wide open for me. By bracing my knees against my upper body I could drive in and out of her with perfect precision. I liked to put my face right next to hers so I could whisper in her ear, kiss her and lick at her earlobes. I love being very close during love making.

Every in stroke my shaved upper groin area slapped her clitoris with a little smacking sound, a sound only possible between two people who prefer to be clean shaven. Every out stroke I would pull all the way out, just slightly. She would say open for a split second, and I could see inside her. When her muscles resumed control she closed again, and that's when I would drive back into her. She seemed to be unable to handle it.

Robin climaxed twice more before I did. By that time we were both worn out. We fell backwards onto the blanket and looked at the sky, breathing so heavily it was like we just ran five miles. I tried to touch her, but she was so spent she just pushed my hand away. I sat up to get some water out of my pack.

I saw a little reflection way down in the valley, probably a mile away. I grabbed my binoculars at the same time I grabbed the water. I saw an ancient brown skinned man watching us from a burro he was sitting on. I laughed. Robin asked me what I laughed at, and I told her I was just happy. I told her the truth.





[[Please excuse any errors. I am tired and soon to sleep.]]

No comments:

Post a Comment